Photo attribution: https://www.dpp-businesstax.com/
Keep Your Tax and Census Documents Secure with Estes Designs
It is necessary to have a mailbox that will be durable through the changing weather and keep all types of mail safe and dry. Estes Designs Mailbox and Streetscapes offers high quality products including mailboxes, posts, trimmer guards, and other accessories for all of our customer’s needs.
Our Mailboxes Ensure Important Tax Documents are Safe
Tax season is in progress, but is your mailbox ready for its role of keeping all of your important tax documents safe? During tax season you can receive five different tax documents via mail.
- W-2: The most common type, if you’ve earned income working for an employer, is a W-2 form that reports your earnings, deducted taxes, and any withholdings.
- 1099: If you were working as a contractor, or worked on the side, you should expect a 1099 form to report any other income that you have made throughout the year.
- 1098: If you have been paying mortgage interest, you’ll receive this form that shows the amount of interest you paid and can deduct.
- 1098-E: Over payments of $600 for student loan interest payments, you will receive this form for the amount you may deduct.
- 1098-T: Similarly, for payments of higher education, a 1098-T document will be arriving in your mailbox, as well.
With all of these confidential and important tax documents coming soon, Estes Designs will alleviate the worry of your documents getting destroyed in the weather or lost outside. Estes Designs offers durable and long-lasting products that hold up against rain, rust, and snow.
Your Census Invitation is Safe with an Estes Mailbox
Tax season is important every year, but 2020, is also a census year and your response matters. The census creates critical data for business owners, teachers, lawmakers, and others to use related to daily services and products they provide. By mid-March, invitations to participate will be delivered to homes and there are three ways to respond, which are online, by phone, or by mail. Participating in the census is required by law, so protect yourself by making sure your mailbox is ready to receive this important document. Estes Designs ensures quality in all of our products, which gives every customer trust that mail will be safe.