- Faster service – Multiple deliveries in one stop results in faster service for recipients and less delivery stops for the postal service.
- Sustainability – Centralized mail delivery is a more sustainable method since it lowers the need for fuel which reduces carbon emissions.
- Larger compartments – The available larger compartments hold several days worth of deliveries eliminating the need to be home when mail is received and reducing extra trips to the Post Office.
- Less theft – Centralized mail delivery structures are highly visible and offer greater protection from mail theft since they are not isolated like stand-alone mailboxes.
- Curb appeal – This option increases curb appeal by reducing clutter and giving the community an organized look.
- Community relations – Centralized mail also builds stronger relationships between neighbors by providing an opportunity to meet or see neighbors when picking up mail.
To find out more about how your community can receive the benefits from installing a centralized mail delivery mail delivery system, fill out our RFQ form to get an estimate.