Your mailbox is used almost every day, and is a convenient and critical resource for your household. However, with so many daily distractions, the wear and tear of a mailbox is easy to overlook.
Estes Designs Mailbox and Streetscapes is proud to partner with homeowner associations (HOA’s) and property managers to give neighborhoods the most up-to-date mailbox that is approved by the Postmaster General and designed to make your life a little more hassle-free.
As an added bonus, HOAs and property managers can name any week “Mailbox Appreciation Week” for their community. Residents receive a special promotional code that allows them access to discounts and offers on Estes Designs mailboxes and accessories that are only available to their neighborhood during that week.
In addition, each property manager will receive a pre-made flyer for their residents with information on when their
Mailbox Appreciation Week is, what the promotional code is, and how to order their mailbox and accessories. The process is designed to make it as easy as possible for you.
Here are a few reasons to choose Estes Designs:
- Online “Search by Community” database ensures residents get the right mailbox for their community
- Responsive and reliable customer service
- Partnership with Good News Ministries
- Trimmer Guards protect your mailbox post from weed eaters and mowers
- Estes mailboxes painted with a powder-coated finish to withstand the outside elements
- Beautiful, stylish designs accent your home
Get a head start on improving the curb appeal of your neighborhood, just in time for summer. Contact Estes Designs by phone at (317) 899-5556 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your community’s Mailbox Appreciation Week.