Florence vital™ CBU mailbox and pedestal (included in each mailbox purchase) provides a secure, free standing outdoor solution for your neighborhood centralized mail delivery needs.
Pre-configured units include built-in parcel lockers and outgoing mail collection for added convenience and can be used alone or in large groupings to accommodate every project type.
- USPS Access
- Heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel construction with an attractive powder coat finish
- Front loading, pedestal mounted CBU mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox
- Tenant doors include heavy duty cam locks, each with three (3) keys
- Includes Parcel locker door(s) – a means of USPS package delivery. Dual, captive locking system allows USPS to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant’s mailbox. Package is retrieved by the tenant and key is retained securely in the lock for the Postal Service to retrieve and reuse for the next package delivery
- Outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood is located above USPS access door for convenient outgoing mail collection
- Silver adhesive decals with black numbers 1 thru 16, 1P and 2P are included for door identification
All CBU Types are USPS Approved and pre-configured with standard tenant and parcel locker compartment heights which meet specific regulations.